Monday, June 18, 2012

Inspired By

White! A few months ago I did a guest post on Dot Dot Dash about my love for the tone black. After my Furniture Fridays post last week where I can see that quite a few of the pieces are light and white, I realized that perhaps my current sensibilities have become a little lighter. Many people think that because an interior or object is predominantly white it means that it is stark and modern, I would have to disagree. It all has to to with creating the perfect backdrop for whatever the architecture, furnishings, art or accessories are in the space and letting them do the talking.  I hope everyone had a great weekend - we went to Boston for a quick two days so stay tuned for a post on that incredible city - and here is to a bright start to what I hope is going to be a great week! 








2 comments:

  1. Love the chair in the 2nd pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this white is very peaceful. I love it. I especially love the bath tub. I've shown it in one of my articles a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...