Friday, June 15, 2012

Furniture Fridays

For today's Furniture Fridays I thought that since we are (almost) half way through the year it would be a great time to highlight a few more pieces I am currently coveting (see previous post here).  I have truly enjoyed each and every post by my fellow bloggers and love to see the diversity of peoples selections - just an incredible illustration of the variety of aesthetics out there.  I am saving my favorite piece for a little later in the series, so until then I hope you all keep enjoying Furniture Fridays, and stay tuned for a very special guest coming up over the next couple of weeks. 


Hans Wegner Valet Chair



Large Knit Pouf


Azadeh Shladovsky Diva Stool


Mineral and Might Table


Jean De Merry Soho Console 


Large slab bed



1 comment:

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...